Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nearly out of time

...Yet again. XD

So yeah just a quick update since I really don't have much to talk about and it's getting late.

Nothing really went on today for me, just went out to eat at Gerry's and got Chicken Honey again; was delish. Um on the cosplay front;

Sadly I have to hold off on cosplaying Haku Yowane for AOD, will probably cosplay Leeloo, but I need to order the wig really soon... I have someone I'm planning on ordering from. Probably will do that in a few actually.

Um one last thing Fanime's paypal is down so... -_- yeah... Jon has to wait to order his Fanime tickets hopefully they will extend the deadline since paypal is a pos.

Also; Arizona, near Yuma had an earthquake my friend was telling me about that... So yeah wondering when the next one will be, they had 50 aftershocks.

Oh yeah and someone caught my deviantArt 4000k kiriban... Just waiting on their response to see who they want cosplayed.

Anyway- I'm out. =^. .^=

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment