Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Shopping, Away Time, & CATS Cosplay

Well I did my last minute shopping today; didn't have a lot of money so I could only get my boyfriend something little. I hope he likes it. Anyway Linh(my roommate) and I went through the city along Union Square then to China Town then to the Ferry Building and then Pier 39. It was cold and windy and yeah... So that was done.

That aside; I'm going over my boyfriend's parents house for the 23rd of this month so I'll try to blog before I go over tomorrow. I'll be back on the 24th so I'll blog again then. We're doing Christmas early over there because my boyfriend's sisters are working on Christmas. I'll be spending Christmas here at the apartment most likely.

Now onto cosplay! So I've been reading Warriors by Erin Hunter and I've been thinking how could I cosplay a character from Warriors, after all they're cats. So I got the idea of doing a CATS Broadway Musical style cosplay for one of the characters in the Warriors series. I told a friend who happens to be my cosplay-guru and she thinks the idea is neat. Now I probably won't get the recognition for anything but CATS but you know what; ah well, it's mainly a personal cosplay anyway. Though I do need to start planning that out maybe for Fanime, so if anyone has any suggestions for how to make a CATS cosplay let me know!

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment