Monday, December 28, 2009

Cosplay Event; Vocaloid, & Driver License

Okay; I'm a horrible procrastinator. I really am.

Anyway on the 25th I was invited to go to another cosplay meetup; by photographer Kristopher Ling, this one the last one of this year... After talking with my boyfriend about it he thought it was a good idea.

Jon and I decided to cosplay as Soul Eater characters, overall it was a very fun and entertaining cosplay event. I'll post my review on my con-review blog; so I'm not going to go into huge detail here. I'll post a link for it in my next blog tomorrow.

I'll also have pics up soon and the small portion of the video I recorded from the event... It doesn't have yous guys singing (you know who I am talking about) my camera died. It just has Vivi's cute little intro that I died laughing through.

Speaking of the cosplayers that attended; they were so sweet and nice and yeah~! I hope to hang with you guys again~

On another note; Vocaloids!

Sadly AOD I will NOT be attending as Haku Yowane, money is an issue right now so... I can't get all the stuff I need before the convention in a month. I did get the diva set, the pants I need and the tie. Maybe I'll closet cosplay her to show a wip... Meh who knows.

With that in mind; I will probably cosplay Stein again and if I can get the cosplay done in time; Leeloo from the Fifth Element, I have what I need for the most part, but I just need probably sticky velcro or snaps for the back of the costume. I'm in the process of talking to a girl who has a wig that will work for me I think.

Back to Vocaloids though. I got Meiko the actual Vocaloid program and I attempted my first song. It's not entirely finished but... At least it's a good first try! Feel free to listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbMvKOzr4U

Oh, and one last thing before I go! I got my California Driver's License. Awesomeness, yes? I'll get my physical license in about two weeks or so. Test wasn't that fun ._. 34 questions and a lot of them were trick questions. Blarrrr~

Anyway---

I'm out!

(Photos from the event will be up pretty soon!)

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment