Monday, December 21, 2009

Injured thumb + Photo issues

So; I nearly broke my thumb today opening the umbrella. I never used it before and I was having issues opening it. Anyway I decided just to go down the street and try to get it to open. By the time I got to the corner of the street the umbrella popped open, jerked up yanked my nail back and nearly broke my thumb. My thumb bleeding all over the place and the wind whipping I decided that going Christmas shopping was not that important. I have to finish tomorrow.

Now for my second part of my rant. I'm already in a piss-poor mood and overall in pain the midol I took wore off. So I submitted eh about 7-8 photos today on deviantArt four very early today around 2/3pm and then around 7 I submitted four or so. I go out with my boyfriend and come back and a cosplayer I watch posts on my front deviantArt page that I'm spamming her and wants me to stop spamming her with my photos. Needless to say I'm rather pissed off because this individual does NOT like to have grievances posted in the open and yet she posted one on mine. She could have sent me a note nicely mentioning it instead of posting on my front deviantArt page. So I sent her a PM a little snippy, but I'm not feeling too well right now; saying that next time send me a PM if she has an issue with me; after all she doesn't like when people do that to her. I also stated if she wanted to; remove me from her list.

Needless to say if anyone has issues with me do it in privacy don't blab it off to the entire world via the internet. -_-

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment