Friday, December 18, 2009

Greetings + FAQ

Hello and Greetings~!

I'm Foxberry for those who don't know me and I'd like to thank all of those reading my blog. If it were not for those who enjoy my cosplay and talking with me; I wouldn't have made this blog.

I guess I'll explain a little about who I am and my hobby for those who don't know me. As I've said I'm Foxberry and I've been cosplaying since this past May. My first convention was Animazement 2009 and I cosplayed Reno from FinalFantasy7.

My best friend Gwen got me into cosplaying and I've loved it ever since. I've been to several conventions already this year including; Animazement, Kinyoobi, SacAnime, AnimeDestiny and YaoiCon. I have also attended various other events; Cosplay Dodgeball (Lafayette Community Center), World Hetalia Day (Japan town), Hetalia Holiday Meetup (Westfield Mall) and Japan-Town Holiday Meetup (Originally Golden Gate Park Holiday Meetup).

Outside of cosplaying however I enjoy anime, manga, reading, writing and roleplaying. I also enjoy videogaming and various other hobbies and pasttimes. I am currently looking for work and I live in the Bay Area; California. I graduated from SouthSide Virginia Community College this past May and I have a degree in Administration of Justice which I hope to pursue further.

Some of the upcoming cons I plan to attend are; Animation on Display, WonderCon, Sakura Festival (SF), and Fanime. If you are attending one of these; feel free to stop by and say hello! Previous cosplays I have done are; Reno(FF7), Casual!Germany(Hetalia), Estonia (Hetalia), Christmas!Ukraine (Hetalia), Fem!Scout (TF2), Hojo (FF7), B.J. Black Reaper (TWEWY), Gokudera (KHR), and Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater).

My upcoming cosplays are; Yowane Haku(Vocaloids), Fem!Medic(TF2) and Leeloo(5th Element)

If you guys have any questions feel free to comment below and I will answer them! ^_^

I have plans on updating this blog daily dealing with my cosplays and various cosplay topics.

Again thank you for visiting me and taking the time to read my tldr; blogs! X3

- 苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment