Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 3: Fanime, Family and Frogs

Well I registered for Fanime yesterday so that's one con down; I have to register for AOD and Wondercon now. Jon will probably cover my AOD ticket since that's got to get in by the end of this month. I still don't know what I'm cosplaying for Fanime. AOD I'm also a little shaky on. I want to cosplay Haku Yowane but things are kind iffy on that sadly. I do know that I have tentative plans for AOD being;

Saturday: Stein
Sunday: Haku Yowane

Backup I really don't know yet.

Wondercon:

Friday: Scout
Saturday: Medic
Sunday: Leeloo

and Fanime; yeah up in the air. I do know I'm bringing Stein and B.J.

Yesterday I also went to Jon's family party... It was a little awkward at first and I was quiet pretty much the entire time. I guess it takes time to get used to people when you're not in cosplay. I felt kind of bad cause of it but I guess I should just not let it bother me too much.

Today I went to Princess and the Frog; but first Jon and I went shopping... I hate Holiday shopping, especially the week before Christmas. As for Princess and the Frog I think that Disney pulled 110% it's now my favorite Disney movie and I absolutely loved it all. I even liked the villain. My second favorite I think is Hercules simply for Hades. But I think that overall Princess and the Frog is my new Disney favorite. All the chars are awesome. Go see it.

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment