Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years~!

From Foxberry Studios; we wish you a Happy New Year!!

2009 has come and gone and here I find myself at the start of a new decade. I wish for many things for myself and for my friends and family. However I have decided on two New Years Resolutions; perhaps more to come but for now just two.

1. Get a job. It's been so very hard thus far and I have been trying very hard to get employed so... Why not try a bit harder right?

2. Stop procrastinating on cosplays; I'm horrible for this and I usually wrack my brains with it. So there you go. One normal resolution and the other dealing with my hobby.

That aside I have a New Years party to go to in a little bit so I decided to post now cause I probably won't be back by the time 12 hits. So again I wish everyone a wonderful New Years!

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment