Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cosplay Group~! Read if interested!

Okay here's the deal guys~!

I recently put up on facebook that I want to start a cosplay group. And because I really can't sleep not that tired I've decided to go through and start working on the requirements.

Please note; just because I do not choose you doesn't mean that I don't love you any less than I do now. I am looking for a certain group of individuals that fit my requirements and desires.

So lets get to business shall we?

1. Cosplay Group Deadline!!!: Animation On Display! January30th-31st. Now I'm not asking you to get a costume ready before this convention; but this will be when I made my final decision on who is going to be in the cosplay group. If you are attending Animation On Display please seek me out if you are applying to be in the cosplay group. And if you arent; then just say hi anyway X3

2. I want to have a 5-7 person group. Currently I have two/three solid members. Myself, Kinderwulf and possibly my boyfriend (I still have to talk with him). As such that leaves me, if I go with 7 people, with four more.

3. I preferably want individuals who do not have any current cosplay groups. I say this because people end up getting busy with other groups and forget groups and blah blah. I don't want to steal people from other groups!

4. I do not mind if you buy your costume however; I do want people to CREDIT their commissioner. I do not however want costumes that are from chinese-warehouses... Usually this quality sucks.

5. When making your own costume; I don't want half assed cosplays. Meaning no badly done SnJ cosplays.

6. If you apply I'd like it if you post THREE photos from your cosplay portfolio that are your best quality. I do not mean shopped the death either. It can be shopped but please don't put something that's going to make me squeal in terror of the shooping-kawaii-desu-neee!!?11!? This does not mean you have to have three cosplays, if you have only one cosplay then three photos works fine. If you have any less; I'll arrange something with you just talk to me. ^__^

7. If you are going to apply you must be active. I will be attending about 7 cons this upcoming year + events. Now I am not asking you all to attend every single convention that I attend... However I do ask that you attend at least ONE to TWO conventions in the Bay Area (excluding SacAnime- sorry I will not attend this con again). Also please attend whatever events you can because usually these are free and are short in time span.

8. I really can't think of anything else right now but these qualifications may change. Just keep a lookout for updates~!


Things that I will cosplay or I'd like to include in the cosplay group:

Axis Powers Hetalia
Soul Eater
The World Ends with You
TeamFortress2 *Props if you guys are interested in this. XD
Final Fantasy Series
Vocaloids
5th Element
Pokemon
Phoenix Wright

Things that I will NOT cosplay or I would NOT want to do in the cosplay group:

Naruto
Bleach
Organization 13
Kingdom Hearts
Full Metal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Z
Gothic-Lolita Versions of Cosplay (Ex: Gothic Lolita Naruto)
Sexy no Jutsu Cosplay
Raver Versions of Cosplay (Other than in Raves)
Various other "alternate" Cosplay (Ex: Gangsta Kingdom Hearts)

Once AOD has passed; I will be thinking of names for our cosplay group. If you are accepted you are free to suggest names. I already have a few in mind:

Baka Neko Productions/Studios/Cosplay (whichever of the three)

Well okay I only have one, but I'll come up with more soon. Haha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment