Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sexy Legs & Leeloo Costume WIP

Well I had an interesting conversation today. It was short but eh... I wouldn't want it to be any longer.

So some guy added me to his MSN last night, and today I received a PM and this is how it went:

(3:58:27 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com hi
(3:58:28 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com hello
(3:58:41 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com how are you
(3:58:51 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com ok, you?
(3:58:58 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com good
(3:59:12 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com what is your deviantart link
(3:59:58 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com May I ask how i know you?
(4:00:27 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com me Büyük Yarak
(4:00:59 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com Doesn't ring any bells. ^^;
(4:01:21 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com where'd you get my msn?
(4:01:34 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com ı forget
(4:01:36 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com http://koke-momo.deviantart.com
(4:03:05 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com 0000 very nice your legs
(4:03:43 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com Ah thanks
(4:05:21 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com your photos very sexy
(4:05:37 PM) kitsufeathers@hotmail.com ah
(4:06:04 PM) dinamikkart@hotmail.com you have cam ı want to see your sexy legs

Needless to say I blocked him right after. All I can say is wtf; but this is the even WEIRDER part guys.

Right after I went onto dA and I saw a journal from a good friend of mine; HatsuneYuna. O_O And wouldn't you know it the con-creeper IMed her too! I consider him a con-creeper since he knew about deviantArt and is IMing cosplayers.

With that in mind I warn everyone to immediately block "dinamikkart@hotmail.com" he's a freaken disgusting, horny weirdo... Yep.

On another note. I got my bottom part of my Leeloo costume done. It really took me a long time to get it done... And I'm not entirely happy with it I don't think... However this is my first time actually sewing together a costume by hand that I didn't alter like my Stein costume.

Needless to say I originally made my own pattern; it looked like shit. So I went online and I found a DIY Swimsuit on Martha Stewart's site. X3 That woman's a gem. Anyway if you're interested here you go: http://www.marthastewart.com/article/tie-one-on-diy-swimsuits?page=2

The type of fabric I'm actually using is a soft flannel I have about 2 yards of it and I needed to do something with it. With that in mind, because it's not lycra I'm going to have to use elastic bands along the inside of the seam so it sits right on me. I nearly made the bottom too small. .__.;; But I was able to get it on and it seems to fit comfortably.

Pictures later on that because I don't have enough done on it and all it would look like is that I'm wearing a pair of underwear. XD And I'm NOT posting that... Sorry guys.

Anyway I'm out for the night!

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment