Monday, January 4, 2010

Leeloo 5th Element

So I went and requested to order the wig for Leeloo I hope I can get it before AOD.

Today I slept for a very long time; I hadn't had sleep for two days so I crashed and crashed hard. So because of that I did not get around to making my costume. However I will start tomorrow and I'm hoping to maybe get this cosplay done in 1 day if I sit down and put my mind to it. It's a rather simple cosplay and I think I can get it done in one day. I'll be pleased if I do.

I do not think that I will get the multi-pass done in time simply because of money issues. But with luck I will have a multipass done for WonderCon which was when this cosplay was supposed to be done. However my Vocaloid cosplay had to be put on hold because it was too costly and I already have the white fabric to make Leeloo.

In any case I've decided to do this cosplay after all the hesitation I had because I was worried about the design of the cosplay. Though after talking with others I've decided to go through with it. X3

On another note I'm getting around to working with the group... And I really do like the name Baka Neko Cosplay. X3 I really can't wait to work with this~

-苔桃 (Foxberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment